- Compact, lightweight and portable design
- Precise, closed-cavity structure deploying accurate and pure sound
- High-quality stainless-steel telescopic arms with scale
- 180-degree rotatable frame, for easy single-ear monitoring
- Operating Principle: Closed-back Headphone
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Sensitivity: 95dB ± 3dB
- Rated Power: 200mW
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-28KHz
The RH-1 is a new portable closed monitoring headphone. It fits perfectly over the ears, is small and lightweight, and provides exceptional comfort making them ideal for long hours in the studio monitoring your mixdown tracks.
With a newly designed 40mm Neodymium magnet driver, the RH-1 embodies an accurate and pure sound, suitable for all professional personal monitoring occasions. With outstanding performance and a modest price point the RH-1 is suitable for any application. The 9ft. (2.7m) long cable also includes a 1/4-inch adaptor making the RH-1 compatible with all equipment.
Produtos que podem interessar
Pack Estúdio Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio Pack 2nd Electrónica: 2 Preamps; Frequência de Amostragem: 24-bit/96 kHz; Phantom Power Controladores: Gain 01; Gain 02; Direct Monitor; 2x Line/Inst; Monitor; Phones Alimentação: USB Load: Mic: < 0.002%, Line: -90 dBu, Instrument: -87dBu Software Incluído: Steinberg Cubase LE 6; Focusrite Scarlett plug-in suite; Microfone Scarlett Studio CM25: Microfone de condensador de membrana larga; Inclui…