- Studio-level performance and accurate sonic imaging
- Noise-isolating over-ear design
- Plush ear cushions for extended comfort
- 180-degree rotatable frame, easy for single ear monitoring
- Swivel design allowing for pristine comfort for any user
- Collapsible design allowing for unmatched portability
- Detachable 10ft. (3m) locking cable with 1/8″-to-1/4″ (3.5mm-to-6.35mm) adapter
- Operating Principle: Closed-back Headphone
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 50mm
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Sensitivity: 100dB ± 3dB
- Rated Power: 300mw
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-30kHz
The RH-2 high-definition headphones bridge the gap between studio monitor engineering and private audio. Incorporating premium audio components into a rugged, durable design, the RH-2 delivers outstanding sound reproduction and excellent audio isolation, making it suitable for use in professional recording and monitoring environments.
The extra-large 50mm drivers offer impressive bass response, enabling producers to make accurate mix adjustments to the low end in any listening environment. The RH-2 was developed for musicians and engineers who require fatigue-free listening and maximum comfort during long recording, mixing and listening sessions. Its closed-back construction is ideal for long hours spent in the studio and helps reduce signal leakage to nearby microphones. Overstuffed padding on the ear cups and headband provide unparalleled comfort during demanding recording sessions, and the ear cups completely surround the ears for excellent audio isolation.